Thursday, September 22, 2011

New Beginnings

I’ve been wanting to start a blog but wasn’t sure how to do it.  This is my first attempt!  I’m actually pretty excited! I’ve been fortunate enough to be a stay at home mom who has loved every part of raising a family.  When they were little, my mom told me to enjoy the good and the bad because time passes fast.  At the time, like every mom would understand, I was running around trying to keep up with everyday.  Now, my kids are teenagers and I don’t know exactly where time went.  I’m with my kids all the time, and it wasn’t till the other day that I saw a picture of them and realized how grown up they are. I mean, it isn’t that I didn’t notice, or look at them everyday, but it just hit me!  They are teenagers and how could I of not noticed!  I remembered my mom’s words.  Life does go by fast!  
    
So now that they are more independent I find myself with more time on my hands to find my creative side again. I have always loved art, design, graphics, illustration and photography. A little of everything. I love surrounding myself with things that inspire me, like a set of markers, drawing paper, photos and my computer. Here I can share and post my creative process and maybe help or inspire someone along the way.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your blog!! I've only been doing it a couple of months myself and I love the outlet! Best wishes and hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete