Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween Candy Box

Today I created a Halloween Candy Box template that could be used with my Cricut machine.  Just another reason to use this wonderful machine that makes things so much easier and fun


I selected a nice sheet of Halloween Scrapbooking paper and
cut it to the size of the Cricut Cutting Mat, about 6"x12"

I then opened up my template in a program called "Sure Cuts A Lot  ", which is designed to work with your computer and the Cricut. I made sure to center my template on the digital mat and pressed the "cut" tab

The Cricut cuts it for you!
Remove from cutting mat!
Just fold!
Add glue to the tabs!
Add a cute label and fill with candy! Super cute to give to friends, family and neighbors!


You could find this Halloween Candy Box template at Digiart Cafe




1 comment:

  1. Such a fun little treat holder. Happy halloween !

    ReplyDelete