Sunday, November 6, 2011

Pumpkin Centerpiece

My daughter, Alex made this in her floral design class this week and I thought it was such a good idea! It makes a beautiful Fall centerpiece. 
Use a small to medium size pumpkin.
Cut the top out and place a small wire through the lid. Clean out the pumpkin and 

glue natural leaves around the edge.

Place the lid on the side by pushing 
the wire through the pumpkin.

Place a floral foam inside a regular 14.5 oz. can and fill with water.  Arrange your Fall flowers in the can.

Place the can inside your pumpkin and now you have a beautiful Fall arrangement!

Todays Creative Blog

10 comments:

  1. So so cute!!!!I would love it if you linked this up to my blog link party on Thursday. The challenge is Thanksgiving and fall so this is perfect. You could win the top prize and great giveaway.
    www.thecsiproject.com
    We have a different challenge weekly so stop by and enter. Also, some great tutorials during the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Various ways of pumpkin is best for arranging room in unique way. I used so many techniques with the help of your and other blog ideas. You can view it from my personal blog. I really enjoying to work with pumpkin, hope you also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I luv luv what you did with the pumpkin.
    would luv for our readers to see this at
    http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/2011/11/thanksgiving-showcase-tutorial-with.html

    Thanks for joining the party,
    Maggie
    http://Passionatelyartistic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so awesome and festive for the season..So lovely..I found ya via Vintage Gwen today and had to stop in and say hello..Officially following ya..Super creative blog you have here..:)) I'm Marilyn, hope u can stop in sometime and link this via my thanksgiving linky party here http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com/2011/11/three-weeks-of-thanksthankful-for.html TY :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Ladies, so much for stopping by my blog! Your comments are very much appreciated! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely beautiful! I am now your newest follower via Passionately Artistic. I hope you will follow me, too! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this. I have always wanted one of these and now that I know how to put it together I just might make one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great ideas! I love the idea of using a pumpkin for other purposes! Very cute & clever! I am so happy to have you share this @ Show & Share, thank you!

    ReplyDelete