Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thanksgiving Place Cards

These were so much fun to make and look super cute on the table at Thanksgiving dinner


I used: 1 brown and 1 yellow sheet of scrapbook paper, 3 1/2" x 1" strips of paper with names printed out from my computer, and some pumpkin clipart

I cut out 4"x4" squares from the brown paper, 4"x 1 1/2" strips of the yellow paper and colored my clipart with Copic markers

I folded the brown squares in half and chalked the edges of the yellow strip and paper name strip. I cut out my clipart put it all together

This is what it looks like once it's done!
Hope you enjoyed this project!


To download the pumpkin clipart for FREE click here


Open the clipart in Photoshop and use the selection tool to select the pumpkins. Click copy

Open a new 8x10 page and paste the clipart

Resize the clipart to about 1 1/2" height of the largest pumpkin

Copy and paste several times to get more pumpkins on a page. Print, color and paste on your Place Cards


Making Tuesday To Do Party

11 comments:

  1. Those are PERFECT! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving a sweet comment, it made my day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome.These are soo pretty..Love it.. I have a Pin Inspirational party happening today I'll love for you to link this too please :)) TY http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com/2011/11/pininspirational-thursday.html ..Wishing you an awesome day..M

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable!! I was looking for something like this for my table!! I'm a new follower!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute! thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look great! What a fun way to welcome your guests to the table. Thanks for linking up! Jen @ www.icantstopcrafting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! What a fun way to dress up the dinner table this week! I am so happy you shared this @ Show & Share, thank you SO much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tutorial! Love placecards at a festive table! Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing your fun creations at the Tuesday To Do Party!
    Smiles!
    Jami
    www.blackberryvine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute. My kids also love making place cards, this will be helpful. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your table must have looked so great and what a fun welcoming touch for guests. Thanks so much for linking these up to Motivated Monday at BeColorful
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute! Thanks for sharing the tutorial on it too! Thanks for linking up to Scrappy Saturdays! Featuring this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey!! These thanksgiving place cards are so lovely and looks beautiful. I loved them and planning to have these amazing ones for my thanksgiving party too. Have been planning to arrange it at one of LA venues as it my favorite venue.

    ReplyDelete