Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Xmas Shrink Art

Here is a sample of one of the ornaments I created using some Shrink Film! 


It's fun to watch it shrink and very easy to use!



 I used some Shrink Film I found at Hobby Lobby and some twine
 I opened up some clipart on my computer and sent it to print. Make sure to read and follow the directions on the Shrink Art package on how to place the film in your printer.

Cut out your clipart and punch a hole before baking. Follow the baking instructions on the package
Once your shrink art has cooled down, add some twine! You could make tree ornaments, gift tags, keychains etc...

You could find this Snowman clipart at Digiart Cafe

7 comments:

  1. This is so cute! And what a great idea. Thanks for sharing. :)

    Cheers,
    Tracy Screaming Sardine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I remember doing Shrinky Dinks for ornaments as a kid... Didn't know they had pics printed on shrink material now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for linking up all your great ideas!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! I used to LOVE doing Shrinky Dinks, man I gotta find some of that stuff! Thanks for linking up! ~Jen @ www.icantstopcrafting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look like great share. Shrink art professional www.diyshrink.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look like great share. Shrink art professional www.diyshrink.com

    ReplyDelete