Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Getting Creative

I had taken a small break from my blog to find my creative groove. With the beginning of the school year it got a little crazy! The kids are older now and have so many things going on plus a lot of homework on top of everything else. But Ok, I'm back and very excited to create! 

The other day I came across Christy Tomlinson's She Art Workshops and finally decided to take the time to sign up for one. I absolutely loved it! It inspired me to pull out my brushes and paints! I had forgotten how fun it was to get your hands dirty with paint. I created some handpainted papers and decided to mix it up a little bit with digital media to create my very own She Art! This is what I came up with!



This clipart will be coming soon to my shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment