Friday, January 9, 2015

New Year New Beginnings!

I am loving the mixed media artwork that i have found through the internet. There is so much creativity that flows when I see all the beautiful, creative and expressive work out there. Mixed media allows a sense of freedom that I really would like to be a part of. 

So i found "The Original Documented Life Project™  The Journal presented by Art to the 5th in 2015". 

Each month they will have a "theme" and each week they will issue an art related challenge as well as a fun and creative journal prompt!
And best of all it's absolutely FREE! How great is that.I've already ordered my journal and will be posting my first entry here.

January Theme
The Blank Page and How to Face It

January 1st
Art Challenge: Book Paper
Journal Prompt: Be Your Own Goal Keeper



No comments:

Post a Comment