Friday, January 16, 2015

The Documented Life Project-Week 2


January Theme
The Blank Page and How to Face It!

January 10-Art Challenge
Gesso
Journal Prompt:  
“The beginning is always today.” -Mary Shelley


I glued down some Tim Holtz idea-ology paper using Matte Medium


I brushed on some gesso over my paper. I used a palette knife because i like the texture the gesso creates.


I then cut out some paper elements and glued them down using some 
more Matte Medium


I drew some doodles using a sharpie pen. For texture i used some stencils and acrylic paint. To finish it off i added 
more gesso using a palette knife.


And here is the final piece! Having so much fun and looking forward 
to the new prompt!

If you are interested in creating some art and joining the group, 
here is the link: 



  



No comments:

Post a Comment