Saturday, April 4, 2015

The Documented Life Project-Week 12

March Theme
Making Your Mark (Doodles & Mark Making)


March 21-Art Challenge:
As a Focal Point
Journal Prompt: 
Coming into focus



For this challenge i wanted to create my journal page about focusing on life's little gifts.  I included my camera and pictures that i have taken of nature.



For my background:

1. i glued down some text paper pieces (that i tore from an old dictionary)with Matte Medium

2. i added color with Splash Inks



3. i then mixed some black acrylic paint with some Modeling Paste and used a palette knife to apply it over a camera stencil that i created

I love the way Modeling Paste creates a dimensional effect!


4. i cut out a round circle from the dictionary paper and glued it down in the middle of my camera lens and outlined it with a black stabilo pencil

4. i then added texture with acrylic paints, stencils and stamps 





If you are interested in creating 
some art and joining the group, here is the link: 


No comments:

Post a Comment